- Venome Succinate Amber Hydro is a revitalizing treatment, which supplies the cells with the nutrients vital for their proper functioning. A unique combination of succinic acid (1%) and non-reticulated hyaluronic acid (0.55%) helps improve skin quality and texture, si- gnificantly increases the level of hydration and minimizes the number of free radicals that damage lipids and proteins (including collagen and elastin fibers) as well as accelerate cell death.
- The combination of hyaluronic and succinic acids in the Venome Amber Hydro meso-cocktail has demonstrated high efficiency in terms of skin regeneration and restoration of collagen in tissues. The two ingredients act in synergy to counteract tissue hypoxia and degradation, resulting in healthy and glowing skin.
- Succinic acid can be naturally found in every living organism as it takes part in the Krebs cycle (also known as the citric acid cycle), which occurs in the mitochondria.
- Non-reticulated, high molecular weight hyaluronic acid used in Venome Amber increases tissue hydration, restoring an optimal environment for fibroblast activity. The right concen- tration of HA contributes to the activation of anti-inflammatory mediators, slowing down processes that damage proteins.
- The Krebs cycle is a complex process of transformations that forms part of cellular respiration, i.e. the process of converting oxygen and nutrients into energy. A number of biochemical processes occurring in the citric acid cycle convert acetyl-CoA (a product of carbohydrate, lipid and protein metabolism) into energy (ATP) needed to nourish the body and ensure its proper functioning.
- Thus, sodium succinate contained in the product has the power to activate and accelerate naturally occurring cellular metabolism, which significantly increases the number of trans- ported ions and contributes to more efficient cellular respiration, all of which counteracts cellular degradation resulting from low oxygen levels.
- Succinic acid has demonstrated powerful anti-oxidative properties, thus lowering the risk of oxidative stress which causes irreversible changes in the DNA of the cell. At the same time, regeneration processes occur much quicker, which means that the skin is more resistant to external factors and therefore — to the formation of wrinkles.
Aqua, Succinic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide.
DIRECTION FOR USE
- Face, neck, décolletage, hands — every 7–14 days, 4/6 sessions
- Stomach, stretch marks and scars — 5/6 treatments
- Professional use only
Use once a month or undergo a full cycle every six months.
VENOME MESO – PROFESSIONAL TREATMENTS FOR INTENSIVE SKIN RENEWAL
In the VENOME MESO range of mesococtails you will find solution for every skin problem.
CONFIGURE SUITABLE PRODUCT TO THE SKIN PROBLEM → SEE VENOME MESO GUIDE
Venome Meso is a range of 16 sterile mesotherapy preprations rich in active substances targeted for the needs of various types of skin: acne, atopic, prone to wrinkles, to hair and body products and extremely delicate intimate zones. Active ingredients each of the mesococtails have been specially selected in terms of specific areas of the skin and their individual needs. The preparations are intended for professionals performing treatments in the office.