Aqua (Water), Caffeine, Carnitine, Benzyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Cynara scolymus Leaf Extract, Equisetum arvense Extract, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide.
- Caffeine is an alkaloid naturally extracted from coffee and tea seeds. An ingredient with strong draining and stimulating skin microcirculation properties. By improving the flow of lymph in the lymphatic vessels and blood in the blood vessels, it accelerates the removal of excess products formed in the process of metabolism along with toxins. Caffeine also prevents swelling, smoothing and tightening the skin while showing antioxidant effects.
- L-Carnitine is a chemical compound necessary for lipid metabolism. It leads to the conversion of fatty acids into energy, thanks to which it stimulates the breakdown of fat tissue and prevents the accumulation of new. Stimulates lymph flow, limiting water stagnation.
- Artichoke Extract is an intermediate containing a complex of vitamins C, A and E and cynarin, which detoxifies, while accelerating the reduction of locally accumulated fat. Artichoke extract supports lymphatic drainage, eliminating cellulite.
- Horsetail extract is an ingredient rich in silica, iron, phosphorus and potassium, thanks to which it has a strong sealing effect on blood vessels and soothes inflammation of the skin.
- 1 ampoule every 7 days for 4/6 sessions
- Professional use only
VENOME MESO – PROFESSIONAL TREATMENTS FOR INTENSIVE SKIN RENEWAL
In the VENOME MESO range of mesococtails you will find solution for every skin problem.
CONFIGURE SUITABLE PRODUCT TO THE SKIN PROBLEM → SEE VENOME MESO GUIDE
Venome Meso is a range of 16 sterile mesotherapy preprations rich in active substances targeted for the needs of various types of skin: acne, atopic, prone to wrinkles, to hair and body products and extremely delicate intimate zones. Active ingredients each of the mesococtails have been specially selected in terms of specific areas of the skin and their individual needs. The preparations are intended for professionals performing treatments in the office.