- The high degree of technology makes it possible to apply the system without using any specific precautions or care in the removal time of the product.
- THALEUM™ has no side effects (flaking or reddening of skin, etc) and therefore does not require neutralisation of the ACTIVE ELEMENTS used during the treatment. The operator does not, therefore, need to be constantly present, as it can be left to work independently and removed on completion.
- The application system for all the various possible protocols always includes the use of THALEUM™ BIOTECHNOLOGY, a gel compound into which the THALEUM™ ELEMENTS (ACTIVE and SYSTEMIC) are mixed, in order to obtain the desired treatment.
- The final compound is spread onto the interested area using an applicator, and is left to work for 30-45 minutes. The layer of product will solidify during this stage, until it becomes a film. The patient does not need any particular attention as in addition to the biodynamic and regenerative effects, THALEUM™ BIOTECHNOLOGY carries out a protective and anti-inflammatory action.
- Finally, the film must be removed mechanically to complete the operation.
- Once it has solidified, THALEUM™ can be removed from the face by peeling it back by hand.
THALEUM REGENERATIVE SYSYEM
Three Product Structures
The synergising capacity of the THALEUM™ programme makes several treatment protocols possible, which can be alternated with each other, in order to obtain an unlimited number of possibilities of interventions.
THALEUM BIOTECHNOLOGY GEL
The product was designed with a hydrophilic polyvinyl base, and truly works to produce the entire system’s important bio-stimulation. THALEUM™ BIOTECHNOLOGY has a structure of biologically active peptides, each with specific indications, and several other active principles.
THALEUM™ BIOTECHNOLOGY is structured so that up to three of the ACTIVE ELEMENTS and SYSTEMIC ELEMENTS are received in its 18 ml dose, according to the various treatment requirements, without any alteration to the special, precious characteristics.
- TISSUE DERMAL REGENERATION
The structures incorporate several Growth Factors that are promoters of cellular reproduction.
- COMPLEX BASE
THALEUM™ BIOTECHNOLOGY is the aggregating element that makes it possible to join together several treatment activities.
- PROTECTIVE STABILIZER
The wealth of regenerating and anti-oxidising elements ensure balanced effects, notably reducing negative aspects deriving from the acid formulas, while maintaining its functionality.
- Oligopeptide 6 - a biomimetic peptide of fibronectin. It stimulates Laminin V synthesis, which is the main constituent of dermis-epidermis connection and of extracellular matrix proteins (ECM).
- Hexapeptide 3 - strengthens cellular adhesion of fibronectin and collagen; it stimulates the synthesis and organisation of extracellular matrix (ECM) proteins; it increase deep skin repair and hydra- tion.
- Hexapeptide 9 - a biomimetic peptide of laminin. It rapidly and noticeably smoothes out light wrinkles (in vivo studies); it promotes full repair of the epidermis; it increases type I and II collagen synthesis; it improves the dermis-epidermis connection structure (Laminin V, Integrin); it stimulates epidermis differentiation (Keratin, Filaggrin).
Diguanosine Tetraphosphate - defined as the “ energy carrier nucleotide”, is extracted from the Artemia Salina plankton. It has an energy-providing and regenerating action: It protects DNA from harm caused by chemical irritants; it activates cellular metabolism, increasing the content of AMPc; it stimulates protein synthesis in both the epidermis (Keratin, Filaggrin) and the dermis (Collagen, Fibronectin); it protects skin against damaged caused by environmental stress.
Crithmum maritimum - the extract from this plant provides a retinoid-similar action, without the known side effects: It smoothes wrinkles and scar tissue; it helps exfoliation and skin homogeneity; it regulates sebum and reduces inflammation (it does not bring about the release of IL1α, a pro-inflammatory mediator attracted by keratinocytes when they are attacked).
THALEUM ACTIVE ELEMNT
ACTIVE ELEMENTS are liquid formulations, each in 3 ml vials, that can be mixed together and with all the other THALEUM™ components required to carry out the various application protocols. They can be modulated according to the treatment’s requirements and can be paired up for more targeted, selective results.
Thanks to the acid components in the formulas, these elements activate the entire system and carry the therapeutic, regenerating elements deep into the skin.
The family comprises:
- THALEUM™ G ACTIVE
- THALEUM™ S ACTIVE
- THALEUM™ P ACTIVE
- THALEUM™ M ACTIVE
THALEUM SYSTEMIC ELEMENT
These are the elements which carry the active principles, and which can carry out the various therapeutic actions. They must be selected according to the patient’s needs and characteristics. They can be mixed together to cover several indications at the same time.
TARGETED THERAPEUTIC ACTION
These compounds, which contain large amounts of the specific active principles, can carry out the most varied dermal aesthetic functions.
The family comprises:
- THALEUM™ HP SYSTEMIC - DEPIGMENTING
- THALEUM™ SN SYSTEMIC - ACTIVATION OF CIRCULATION, COMBATING OF COUPEROSE
- THALEUM™ RG SYSTEMIC - REGENERATING, ANTI-AGING
- THALEUM™ AC SYSTEMIC - COMBATING ACNE
- THALEUM™ VA SYSTEMIC - VITAMIN A CONTENT