This potent night-time cream features 0.3% pure retinol enhanced with the latest stabilisation and delivery technologies to ensure a steady, even release. Formulated to minimise irritation and specially packaged to preserve its potency, this retinol cream for face helps diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discolouration, blemishes, and pores by accelerating cellular turnover.
Topical retinol (Vitamin A) have extensively been used by dermatologists to help combat and reverse the visual effects of aging and fix existing skin imperfections, resulting from environmental damage.
Aqua / water / eau, propanediol, dimethicone, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, alcohol denat., dipropylene glycol, ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, hydrogenated lecithin, allyl methacrylates crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, isopropyl myristate, retinol, polysorbate 20, sodium citrate, boswellia serrata resin extract, dimethiconol, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, bisabolol, citric acid, bht, propyl gallate.
HOW TO USE
In the evening, apply a pea sized amount to clean dry skin, avoiding the eye and lip area.
- Should start treatment by applying 2 x/week and gradually increase the frequency of application.
- Allow product to absorb before applying other skincare products.
- Limit initial use to once or twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, then every night as tolerated. It is important to establish consistent skin tolerance before advancing to a higher concentration.
- Retinol may increase photosensitivity. Always use a high-protection, broad spectrum sunscreen when using this product. We recommend Ultra Facial Defence SPF 50.
- Retinol cream products should not be used by pregnant or lactating women and women who intend to become pregnant in the near future.
SkinCeuticals is a gold standard in Retinol, which is why I am thrilled about the addition of a lower percentage of the ingredient, so that the benefits can be reaped by even more of my patients. 0.3% ensures maximum efficacy we have all come to know and expect, while keeping irritation to a minimum.
LEADING PIONEER IN THE ADVANCED SKINCARE
Made in the USA, from decades clinical skincare solutions are used by dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and medi-spas for daily homecare and to complement aesthetic procedures.
Cutting-edge products between cosmetics and pharmaceuticals
At SkinCeuticals network of leading scientists from the fields of cellular and molecular biology, chemistry, and biophysics developed the highest standard of scientifically validated skincare.
OPTIMAL SKIN IMPROVEMENT
POWERFUL INGREDIENTS ARE ESSENTIAL
SkinCeuticals advanced skincare are formulated for effectiveness.
PREVENT FUTURE SKIN DAMAGE
CORRECT VISIBLE SKIN CONCERNS
PROTECT HEALTHY SKIN
Optimal concentrations of pharmaceutical-grade active ingredients in SkinCeuticals are tested and clinically proven to make a significant improvement in the health and appearance of the skin.
OPTIMAL CLIENTS RESULT
SkinCeuticals integrated skincare products are created to work synergistically with clinical procedures, professional treatments and in-home care.