Lipids are a group of organic compounds needed for the proper functioning of the skin, on which they form a hydrolipidic layer. Its function is to protect the skin from dryness and harmful effects of external factors such as pollution, wind, frost and sunlight. In the skin, lipids are a building block, but they are also responsible for its proper water and fat balance. Deficiencies in this component may result in dehydration and hypersensitivity. Hydrolipidic cream can be used as an intensive lipo base.
- Apricot kernel oiL – prevents water loss, moisturizes, nourishes, lubricates, softens and smoothes the skin.
- Emollients – moisturize, rebuild hydrolipidic mantle, firm, smooth, soothe.
- NaturAqua – strongly moisturizes, has anti-wrinkle and soothing properties, softens and smoothes the skin.
- Trehalose – reduces water loss, protects against external factors, moisturizes, regenerates.
- Plant glycerine – improves elasticity, regulates the processes of proper epidermis renewal, moisturizes, binds water in the epidermis, smoothes, improves elasticity, regulates the processes of renewal.
- Vitamin E – fights free radicals, protects against UV radiation, soothes, prevents inflammation, regenerates, has an antioxidant effect, reduces transepidermal water loss.
- Sunflower seed oil – regenerates, strengthens, softens, has an anti-inflammatory effect, makes it more flexible, protects against free radicals, rejuvenates.
Aqua, Isononyl Isononanoate, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Cetearyl Alcohol, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil, Isostearyl Isostearate, Glycerin, Trahalose, Glyceryl Stearate, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower / Leaf / Stem Extract, Shiconic Acid, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sodium PCA, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Bisabolol, Lavendula Angustinfolia Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.