This is the base product with extremely high purity and high concentrations of the raw materials.
To be use in the physiological process of ageing of the skin and changes in the elastic fibres of the dermis.
Sodium hyaluronate, sodium chloride, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate, dibasic sodium phosphate dodecahydrate, WFI grade water.
One syringe contains 2.0 ml of non pyrogenic gel, sterilised using moist heath.
Dermal gel containing 20 mg/ml of sodium hyaluronate
Molecular weight of 1.3 MDa of hyaluronic acid
- Improvement of skin texture, tone and laxity, reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Treatment of Age-related changes in the skin, including the stratum corneum dehydration, decreased tone and elasticity, formation of wrinkles.
- Proven properties in facial scarring and wound healing.
- Acceleration of skin repair processes:
– in the treatment of scars resulting from superficial injuries,
– on the physiological aging of the skin, the effects of which include the upper layer (roughness and reduction of skin radiance) and changes in the elastic fibers of the dermis in the process of dermal tissue repair,
– scarring results superficial trauma (acne scars and varicella).
- Combination therapy together with peeling, laser therapy, radio wave therapy and other aggressive aesthetic procedures.
ONLY FOR MEDICAL USE - INJECTABLE PRODUCT
This box contain:
2 x 30g 1/2 Needle
1 x Prefilled syringe of 2 ml