INNEA AQUA hyaluronic bio-revitalizing gel – dermal bio-remodelling & bio-stimulation
INNEA AQUA hyaluronic bio-revitalizing gel is one of the most advanced and effective product in the field of dermal bio-stimulation and bio-regeneration.
- Naturally stimulates the skin to produce collagen and elastin, to increase elasticity and reduce sagging skin.
- INNEA is the injectable gel – pure hyaluronic acid (HA) with one of highest molecules concentration on the market.
- INNEA AQUA contains trehalose for extreme hydration and anti oxidising properties.
- To be used on particularly wilted skin, when intense moisturising action is desired.
- Improvement of skin texture, tone and laxity, reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Is a gentle and effective, painless, non-surgical method of rejuvenating and restoring the firmness of ageing and flabby skin.
- Treatment of Age-related changes in the skin, including the stratum corneum dehydration, decreased tone and elasticity, formation of wrinkles.
- Proven properties in facial scarring and wound healing.
- Acceleration of skin repair processes:
– in the treatment of scars resulting from superficial injuries,
– on the physiological aging of the skin, the effects of which include the upper layer (roughness and reduction of skin radiance) and changes in the elastic fibers of the dermis in the process of dermal tissue repair,
– scarring results superficial trauma (acne scars and varicella).
- Combination therapy together with peeling, laser therapy, radio wave therapy and other aggressive aesthetic procedures.
INNEA AQUA – SAFETY & EFFICIENCY
The aesthetic effect of the systemic dermo regeneration with INNEA AQUA is shown, straight from the first treatment, with an intensive, moisturizing and tensive effect, even though the real regenerating action will start to show after a few weeks. Remarkable improvements visible at histological level are evident after the first treatment of INNEA AQUA injections.
INNEA AQUA – RESULTS
- Increase the number of fibroblasts
- Increase of the collagen fibres
- Excellent compliance of patients
- Excellent clinical efficacy with subjective evaluation of the patients
- No complications or undesirable effects
- Absence of histological damages
- Proven properties in facial scarring and wound healing
INNEA AQUA – CONCLUSIONS
- Fractured, purest quality hyaluronic acid from Shiseido Laboratories.
- First injectable product with 1% Trehalose.
- Ideally effective amount of INNEA is just 2 ml.
- Easy to use dosage of INNEA is sterile isotonic intra-dermal gel.
- Optimal molecular weight of 1.4 Mda of hyaluronic acid concentration (25 mg/ml)
- Made in Italy, CE Mark and Robust Scientific Research.
They make INNEA AQUA one of the most advanced and effective product in the field of dermal bio-stimulation and bio-regeneration.
Sodium hyaluronate 25 mg/ml, sodium chloride, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate, dibasic sodium phosphate dodecahydrate, WFI grade water.
One syringe contains 2.0 ml of non pyrogenic gel, sterilised using moist heath.
Intradermal gel containing 25 mg/ml of Sodium Hyaluronate and trehalose.
The product is characterized by the presence of the Threalose together with a mixture of Hyaluronic Acids with Molecular Weights, with different percentages:
- 80% of Hyaluronic Acid with a medium molecular weight, MMW (1,2 MDa – 1,5 MDa), providing a hydrating and stimulating action to the skin.
- 20% of Hyaluronic Acid with a low molecular weight, LMW (0,2 MDa – 0,4 MDa), providing intense restructuring to the skin.
WHAT IS TREHALOSE?
Trehalose (α-D-Glucopyranoside) is a non-reducing disaccharide, consisting of two glucose molecules. It is used for its protective power towards certain fundamental macromolecular structure of the skin, such as proteins and nucleic acids, and for its relevant stabilizing properties in respect of the biological membranes.
ONLY FOR MEDICAL USE – INJECTABLE PRODUCT
This box contain:
2 x 30g 1/2 Needle
1 x Prefilled syringe of 2 ml
INNEA AQUA – APPLICATION PROTOCOL
- Should be injected into subcutaneous, connective tissue, at a depth of 2,5-3,0 mm, using a linear retrograde technique, with the product release of around 0,1 ml of gel for each injection.
- To obtain the best results, specific areas have been identified: zygomatic process, zygomatic bone, nasolabial folds, marionette’s wrinkles, mandibular angle, chin area. Those areas will be treated with the linear and vectorial implantation techniques.
- In this way six different areas will be treated in one half of the face and in two areas of that half: in the zygomatic process and the mandibular angle one. A few injections are carried out or a fan paving injection technique.
- At the end of the treatment a light massage could be carried out in order to facilitate a fair placement of the product in the whole malar area.
INNEA AQUA – TREATMENT INTERVALS
On average 3 treatments are expected to be done (with a distance in time of 3 weeks from one another) depending on the patient’s skin condition and its degree of photo/chrono ageing.
Subsequent recalls that is each 60 to 90 days (2 – 3 months) will follow the first treatment.
View or download TREATMENT PROTOCOL
See also HYDRATING ANTI-AGING SKIN BOOSTERS:
- INNEA CLASSIC
- STAYVE HYALURONIC ACID AMPOULE – hydration, strengthens skin firmness, reduces wrinkles.
- STAYVE COLLAGEN AMPOULE – anti-wrinkle for firming the skin, prevents moisture loss.
- STAYVE IDEBENONE AMPOULE – powerful anti-aging