This is second product in the range of INNEA Product with added Trehalose for extreme hydration and anti oxidising properties.
To be used on particularly wilted skin, when intense moisturising action is desired.
Sodium hyaluronate 25 mg/ml, sodium chloride, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate, dibasic sodium phosphate dodecahydrate, WFI grade water.
One syringe contains 2.0 ml of non pyrogenic gel, sterilised using moist heath.
Intradermal gel containing 25 mg/ml of Sodium Hyaluronate and trehalose.
The product is characterized by the presence of the Threalose together with a mixture of Hyaluronic Acids with Molecular Weights, with different percentages:
- 80% of Hyaluronic Acid with a medium molecular weight, MMW (1,2 MDa – 1,5 MDa), providing a hydrating and stimulating action to the skin.
- 20% of Hyaluronic Acid with a low molecular weight, LMW (0,2 MDa – 0,4 MDa), providing intense restructuring to the skin.
- Improvement of skin texture, tone and laxity, reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Treatment of Age-related changes in the skin, including the stratum corneum dehydration, decreased tone and elasticity, formation of wrinkles.
- Proven properties in facial scarring and wound healing.
- Acceleration of skin repair processes:
– in the treatment of scars resulting from superficial injuries,
– on the physiological aging of the skin, the effects of which include the upper layer (roughness and reduction of skin radiance) and changes in the elastic fibers of the dermis in the process of dermal tissue repair,
– scarring results superficial trauma (acne scars and varicella).
- Combination therapy together with peeling, laser therapy, radio wave therapy and other aggressive aesthetic procedures.
ONLY FOR MEDICAL USE - INJECTABLE PRODUCT
This box contain:
2 x 30g 1/2 Needle
1 x Prefilled syringe of 2 ml