DermaPen - Anti Aging Skin Microneedle Therapy System Device (Rechargeable Wireless)
- Recommended for all skin types, including adults with sensitive or delicate skin.
- Easy to use by Professionals in the clinic or at home.
- Five different high speed and automatic high speed roll (max speed 8000~18000 turn per minute), producing twelve delivery channels.
- Screw design, easy to plug needles in.
- Replacement needles are available in our store.
- 2 free 12 needles cartridges included.
- Only for the personal use, don't share with others in order to avoid infection. The needles are not reusable.
- Healthy Skin Care – The Electric Microneedling Pen is a self-cosmetic treatment tool, which has the same effect as beauty salon for exfoliating, acne and scar care, pores shrinkage, skin elasticity enhancement, scar improvement, pigmentation reduction, wrinkles and nasolabial folds improvement, anti-aging, etc. It can also be used on other body parts such as the face, forehead, head, neck, nose, chin and scalp.
- Five Beauty Modes - This latest beauty tool promotes skin rejuvenation through vertical penetration and multiple microneedling stamping with five beauty modes of high-speed stamping up to 8,000-18,000 RPM for improving the skin's absorptive capacity by more than 40 times and the repair capacity of acne and scars by more than 50%. Although this is the beauty treatment without the skin stripping, it has the same effect as laser treatment, IPL (Intense Pulsed Light Treatment) and chemical stripping.
- Anti-aging Effect – The Electric Microneedling Pen can penetrate the skin to stimulate collagen production without damaging the skin. New growth factors can be released in the pores generated by the rolling microneedling pen, which attracts fibroblasts to produce collagen, meanwhile the nutrients and oxygen are provided to fibroblasts together with fresh blood to further promote the production of collagen, speed up blood circulation and metabolism, enhance skin elasticity and achieve a clear vis.
- One-click Easy Operation - The one-click operation is so easy that even beginners can master it quickly. Long press the button for 2 seconds to turn on the beauty tool and gently click the button again to change the mode between 5 gears. The length of the microneedle can be adjusted to 0.5mm-3mm according to your needs. The microneedle with built-in spring can promote skin regeneration with the minimum skin irritation.
- It can promote hair growth by stimulating the scalp and treat and prevent hair loss by creating a protective layer between the epidermis and dermis. Besides, it can also provide collagen to the penetrated part for restoring hair growth. This beauty treatment needs to be used 4-5 times every 4-6 weeks.
MTS (Micro-needle Therapy System)
The hottest aesthetic trend in the World
MTS is a treatment that helps to repair the skin by using small needles to stimulate fibroblast caused by physical damage to induce collagen production while allowing medicine with high molecular weight or skin products to effectively penetrate the skin.
How to use
You can use the MTS DermaPen depending on the diameter or length of the needle.
Usually, long needles about 1.0 – 2.0 mm are used in dermatology for quick results and require anesthetic cream before treatment.
For cases such as home skincare and aesthetic purposes, a short needle about 0.20 – 0.25 mm is used and does not require anesthetic cream.
Why you should use the MTS Device when applying skincare products
Skincare products stay stuck in the stratum corneum and are unable to penetrate completely into the skin. About only 0,03 % - 2% of skincare products are absorbed into the skin, and the rest remains on the outer layer of the skin and is washed away.
In order to increase the absorption rate of skincare products, we use a needle to administer the active ingredient directly into the skin.
Even in highly concentrated skincare products, the amount of effective ingredients absorbed into the outer layer of the skin is miniscule.
The effective ingredient of skincare products absorbed to the outer layer of skin is enhanced by delicate needling and then slowly absorbed into the dermis layer.