Dermal Fillers One Day Training Course
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to perform foundation cosmetic procedures safely, effectively and with confidence.
This course is the starting point for most of our students as Aesthetic Practitioners. Throughout the course you will look at the theory behind Dermal Fillers and will be given the opportunity to develop your practical skills using the most up to date techniques and equipment.
After theoretical teaching, our expert Trainer will guide you through techniques of delivering dermal fillers on live models. With the highest level of training supervision available in the UK today, graduates from this course are able to start practicing aesthetic procedures the very next day. You will receive the Certificate of Completion.
CPD accredited: You will earn 15 CPD points for completing the course.
INDIVIDUAL COURSE available - contact us to arrange the date and the location.
- To gain an understanding of the use of dermal fillers in the face.
- To appreciate and have knowledge of the different types of fillers currently available and the pros and cons of each.
- Discuss and have appreciation of various injection techniques.
- To understand the anatomical considerations when using dermal filler.
- Understand the importance of accurate patient assessment from the initial consultation through to the actual treatment itself by watching a series of live demonstrations.
- To understand how to carry out the procedures by undertaking a practical workshop (hands on workshop session) on a live patient using a dermal filler for either lip augmentation, peri oral lines, nose to mouth lines.
Course Aims & Objectives
- An introduction to the cosmetic industry.
- Facial anatomy taught by experienced surgeons.
- The pharmacology of dermal fillers.
- How to undertake a gold-standard aesthetic consultation.
- Indications and contraindications of dermal fillers.
- Dermal fillers – Basic sciences; areas of administration and handling; the dermal fillers market and patient aftercare.
- Conquering complications safely.
- The keys to setting up a successful aesthetic business.
Training of Protocol to Administer Treatment
- Initial consultation, whether the candidate is suitable, expected outcome, ideal treatment plan for initial phase, on-going maintenance strategy.
- Consultation forms – what to fill out for initial consultation to remain on file and subsequent forms for each procedure.
- Before and After Photos and consent.
- Explanation to client of the treatment procedure itself.
- Preparation for treatment.
- Treatment procedure.
- Aftercare advice.
- Follow up contact details for advice or concerns following treatment.
- Booking of next appointment.
Requirements for this course
Open to experienced therapists only with one or more of the following qualifications:
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty or equivalent
- Nurse / Dental Nurse
- Dentist – or dental practitioner with a GDC number
- Level 4 Micropigmentation with Level 3 A&P
If you are attending our one day courses the times are as follows:
09.30am - 4.30pm Weekdays/weekends
For our courses, you will receive a 45 min lunch break and a short afternoon break also.
No case studies are required - no written exams.
Certificates are given on the day on the completion of a successful practical assessment with your tutor.
Fully insurable training course in the UK.
CPD accredited: 15 CPD points for completing the course.
Regular price for the courses:
- One-Day Botox Foundation 1 Day £ 1,500
- One-Day Dermal Filler Foundation 1 Day £ 1,500
50% non-refundable payment
50% due on the day of course
Please note - We are sorry you CANNOT apply for this course if you only have a massage qualification or if you only have an Anatomy and Physiology as the accrediting bodies for insurance purposes will NOT accept these unless you also have one of the above requirements as well.