Learn the most popular treatments in aesthetic medicine!
For years Microneedling MESOTHERAPY has been one of the most popular treatments in aesthetic medicine.
Microneedling Mesotherapy treatment offers a solution for a variety of skin conditions and concerns, providing a truly bespoke treatment plan.
MICRO-NEEDLING COURSE FEATURES:
- One-day of theoretical and practical classes intended for beginners.
- Practical exercises are carried out on models.
- Fully qualified Trainer
- The training uses the latest and the best aids available on global markets.
- CPD Certified & insurable training course.
Course Aims and Objectives
- To deliver excellence in training of skin rejuvenation treatments to the face, neck, decollate, hands and sculp.
- To ensure that each individual we train is able to deliver treatments to high standards with full confidence and competence.
- Achieve growth of the treatment options you offer to your clients.
- Increase your profits by training and gaining certification in skin treatments.
- Assurance of continual post course support further to training.
- Assist awareness of the benefits in the skin treatments to your clients for immediate skin radiance (special occasion) to long term benefits of complete rejuvenation.
- To provide all information to gain insurance and detail current regulatory matters for best practice.
Training of Protocol to Administer Treatment
- Initial consultation, whether the candidate is suitable, expected outcome, ideal treatment plan for initial phase, on-going maintenance strategy.
- Consultation forms – what to fill out for initial consultation to remain on file and subsequent forms for each procedure.
- Before and After Photos and consent.
- Explanation of the treatment procedure.
- Preparation for treatment.
- Treatment procedure.
- Aftercare advice.
- Follow up contact details for advice or concerns following treatment.
- Booking of next appointment.
- Introduction of Micro-needling Science
- Pen selection
- Patient Selection and contraindication
- Indications and treatment protocol
- Mechanism of action and applications
- Treatment techniques
- Post procedure care
- Hands on practice
- Business & Marketing – how to implement treatments into practice
- Guidance on proven package options when advising on a skin rejuvenation treatment plan
- Accurate skin health assessment and diagnosis.
- Prescribe suitable treatment.
- Safe and competent delivery.
- Knowledge of where and how to obtain products.
- Knowledge of insurance cover and regulation information.
Requirements for this course
Open to experienced therapists only with one or more of the following qualifications:
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty or equivalent
- VTCT Level 2 in Beauty
- Nurse / Dental Nurse
- Dentist – or dental practitioner
- Level 4 Micropigmentation with Level 3 A&P
If you are attending our one day courses the times are as follows:
09.30am - 4.30pm Weekdays/weekends
For our courses, you will receive a 45 min lunch break and a short afternoon break also.
No case studies are required - no written exams.
This one-day training course includes theory, practical exam and gaining experience on models.
Certificates are given on the day on the completion of a successful practical assessment with your tutor.
Fully insurable training course in the UK.
To check if you will be able to undertake courses please call insurance. (We will suggest insync cosmetic insurance).
Please let them know your qualifications and ask if they will insure you for microneedling mesotherapy with use of BB Glow and dermapen up to 0.5 mm.
Please note - We are sorry you CANNOT apply for this course if you only have a massage qualification or if you only have an Anatomy and Physiology as the accrediting bodies for insurance purposes will NOT accept these unless you also have one of the above requirements as well.