Foundation Botulinium Toxin One Day Training Course
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to perform foundation cosmetic procedures safely, effectively and with confidence.
Upper face Botox® (forehead, glabella, and crows’ feet and bunny lines)
- Anatomy of the upper face
- Overview of facial musculature
- Aging of the skin
- Overview of the multidisciplinary approach for the rejuvenation of the aging face
- Adverse events and treatment responses
- Injection techniques for botulinum toxins
- The indications of the face, which can be treated effectively with Botox.
- Botox Pre-Treatment Protocols
- Botox Post-Treatment Protocols
- Observing a demonstration of the procedure on a patient
- Hands on injection time with Botox
Upper Face Botox - anti wrinkles injections non-surgical method that reduces frown lines between the eyebrows, lines on the forehead and around the eyes.
It provides a youthful look, and does not require anesthesia or a significant amount of downtime or recovery. Most people will notice their final results within 7 to 14 days following their treatment, and these results typically last from 3 to 6 months. Patients are normally able to return instantly to work or normal activity. This treatment can be done in 1-20 minutes, it’s often referred to as a “lunchtime procedure".
After theoretical teaching, our expert trainers will guide you through the techniques of delivering Botox® on live models. With the highest level of training supervision available in the UK today, graduates from this course is able to start practicing aesthetic procedures the very next day.
Course Aims & Objectives
- An introduction to the cosmetic industry
- Facial anatomy taught by experienced surgeons
- The pharmacology of Botox®
- How to undertake a gold-standard aesthetic consultation
- Indications and contraindications of Botox®
- Botox® – Basic sciences; areas of administration and handling; the Botox® market, and patient aftercare
- Conquering complications safely.
- The keys to setting up a successful aesthetic business.
Training of Protocol to Administer Treatment
- Initial consultation, whether the candidate is suitable, expected outcome, ideal treatment plan for initial phase, on-going maintenance strategy.
- Consultation forms – what to fill out for initial consultation to remain on file and subsequent forms for each procedure.
- Before and After Photos and consent.
- Explanation to client of the treatment procedure itself.
- Preparation for treatment.
- Treatment procedure.
- Aftercare advice.
- Follow up contact details for advice or concerns following treatment.
- Booking of next appointment.
Requirements for this course
Open to experienced therapists only with one or more of the following qualifications:
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty or equivalent
- Nurse / Dental Nurse
- Dentist – or dental practitioner with a GDC number
- Level 4 Micropigmentation with Level 3 A&P
If you are attending our one day courses the times are as follows:
09.30am - 4.30pm Weekdays/weekends
For our courses, you will receive a 45 min lunch break and a short afternoon break also.
No case studies are required - no written exams.
Certificates are given on the day on the completion of a successful practical assessment with your tutor.
Fully insurable training course in the UK.
Price for the courses:
- One-Day Botox Foundation 1 Day £ 1,500
- One-Day Dermal Filler Foundation 1 Day £ 1,500
50% non-refundable payment
50% due on the day of course
Please note - We are sorry you CANNOT apply for this course if you only have a massage qualification or if you only have an Anatomy and Physiology as the accrediting bodies for insurance purposes will NOT accept these unless you also have one of the above requirements as well.