Micro-needling Training Course – Skin Needling / DermaPen / Dermaroller
One-Day Professional Training Course in Skin Needling Techniques
Throughout the course you will look at the theory behind Mesotherapy and will be given the opportunity to develop your practical skills using the most up to date techniques and equipment.
For years Microneedling MESOTHERAPY has been one of the most popular treatments in aesthetic medicine.
Microneedling Mesotherapy treatment offers a solution for a variety of skin conditions and concerns, providing a truly bespoke treatment plan.
Course Aims and Objectives
- To deliver excellence in training of skin rejuvenation treatments to the face, neck and hands.
- To ensure that each individual we train is able to implement confident and competent delivery of each treatment they wish to learn.
- Achieve growth of the treatment options you offer to your clients.
- Increase your profits by training and gaining certification in skin treatments.
- Assurance of continual post course support further to training.
- Assist awareness of the benefits in the skin treatments to your clients for immediate skin radiance (special occasion) to long term benefits of complete rejuvenation.
- To provide all information to gain insurance and detail current regulatory matters for best practice.
Training of Protocol to Administer Treatment
- Initial consultation, whether the candidate is suitable, expected outcome, ideal treatment plan for initial phase, on-going maintenance strategy.
- Consultation forms – what to fill out for initial consultation to remain on file and subsequent forms for each procedure.
- Before and After Photos and consent.
- Explanation to client of the treatment procedure itself.
- Preparation for treatment.
- Treatment procedure.
- Aftercare advice.
- Follow up contact details for advice or concerns following treatment.
- Booking of next appointment.
- Introduction of Skin Needling Science
- Skin Roller/Pen selection
- Patient Selection and contraindication
- Indications and treatment protocol
- Mechanism of action and applications
- Treatment techniques
- Post procedure care
- Hands on practice
- Business & Marketing – how to implement treatments into practice
- Guidance on proven package options when advising on a skin rejuvenation treatment plan
- Accurate skin health assessment and diagnosis.
- Prescribe suitable treatment.
- Safe and competent delivery.
- Knowledge of where and how to obtain products.
- Knowledge of insurance cover and regulation information.
Requirements for this course
Open to experienced therapists only with one or more of the following qualifications:
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty or equivalent
- Nurse / Dental Nurse
- Dentist – or dental practitioner with a GDC number
- Level 4 Micropigmentation with Level 3 A&P
If you are attending our one day courses the times are as follows:
09.30am - 4.30pm Weekdays/weekends
For our courses, you will receive a 45 min lunch break and a short afternoon break also.
No case studies are required - no written exams.
Certificates are given on the day on the completion of a successful practical assessment with your tutor.
Fully insurable training course in the UK.
Price for the course: £ 599
50% non-refundable payment
50% due on the day of course
Please note - We are sorry you CANNOT apply for this course if you only have a massage qualification or if you only have an Anatomy and Physiology as the accrediting bodies for insurance purposes will NOT accept these unless you also have one of the above requirements as well.